VP, Marketing & Customer Relations
Cora is a trained Healthcare Professional and Beauty Consultant/Aesthetician with almost 4 decades of Customer Service experience. She specializes in Patient Home Care and Outreach! Cora is responsible for coordinating community marketing efforts throughout Trinidad and Tobago and the broader Caribbean; Performing oversight of office based patient scheduling, and Assessing the patient experience amongst TTCCWH clients.
Home Health Certificate (New York State)/Home Health Aide:
- Performed day to day care of home bound patients including assistance with activities of daily Living (ADLs) and coordination of meal preparation and consumption.
- Collecting and recording vital signs such as Blood Pressure and Temperature.
- Transport patients to and from Medical appointments.
- Oversight of medication adherence with Nursing Team.
- In Home Liason to Healthcare (Nursing and Physician) Team.
Wilfred Academy of Hair and Beauty Culture:
- Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Owned and Operated a Beachfront Restaurant with over 8 full time employees, in Tobago, catering to Foreign and Local tourists (10 years).
- Catering Service to large and diverse client base in New York State (NYC, Long Island, Rochester, NY), Maryland and Virginia.
- Preparation of Registered Dietician/Nutritionist directed meals for patients with special meal plans.
- Personal Shopper for Patients and Clients desiring healthy ingredient options.